Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Good Day, Loyal Subjects!

For once, the technical difficulties I have with the Royals site is NOT the fault of Blogger (shhh, don't let them hear that!). Hence, no picture at this post. We are working on the problem and hope to have it sorted out by this afternoon.

HM Queen Emily seems to be experiencing a touch of Melancholia. I'm a bit concerned for her. I fear she's been overwhelmed by The Young Royals, so I gave them a quiet Time Out, and spent time with Emily alone.. She seemed to feel a bit better, as keeping up with all that youthful exuberance is daunting, to say the least. I'm thinking perhaps, having not been a mama herself, she still doesn't quite know what these tiny fuzzy creatures are supposed to be, exactly! When they are all grown, (which I personally hope is later rather than sooner!), I expect her to have an aHah!" moment and and the heirarchy of the House of Myres will be reestablished. After all, WHO IS QUEEN?!

Queen Mum is anticipating anothre parcel from the Most Gracious Godmother Deb, which will be delivered today by a man wearing brown shorts...how intriguing...the parcel is of interest, as well!

Have a Most Blessed Day, and we shall update everyone once the parcel is delivered.!

No comments: