Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Forgotten Fotos!

 
 
 
Well, it was bound to happen.  The quasi-smart phone was dropped and dampened too many times to be of service any longer.  Yet, it's still 3 months before I'd be allowed to take advantage of an "upgrade" (i.e. a new phone with a discount!)
BUT! 
When I got that phone 2 years ago, it had this nifty camera feature and I took tons of Royal photos with it!
I remembered where I put the Micro SD Adapter and prayed for the best.
 
Success!
New pictures, never before seen on the innerwebs!
(We thinks...)
 
 
Brutus' Pilates Chair has fallen out of favor, since we ordered a Pet Fusion Cat Lounger.
By accident, as I had it standing against the bookcase as I ran the Sucky Monster over the carpet,
I found they rather liked it on a vertical plane, too!
 

Oddest thing, but over the Summer, these once very close siblings have gotten rather cranky with one another - any ideas why?  It's sad to see them bat at each other!
 

Why yes, that IS an "Elongated Seat"!

Have to get them to kiss and make up...:`(
 

Angel Beau's "Aunt T" sent the Royals fresh new refills for their Turbo-thingies, and HM Emily HAD to be first.  But of course!
 
 


12 comments:

The Meezers or Billy said...

yay wonderful pikshurs. we find that we go through cycles of being nice and then not nice with each other.

The Paw Relations said...

We very glad that you managed to rescue the pictures.

Maybe you should stop dropping your phones?

The Florida Furkids said...

We're always scared about losing pictures. These were great!!

The Florida Furkids

mog said...

Cute, I'd like that recliner for my cat too thou I think she'd prefer my lap.

I would also like Deb's snail mail addy. My email is idomoggie@me.com

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Cutest pictures EVER! What a bonus!

Marilia said...

Beautiful pictures!

Andrea and the Celestial Kitties said...

Aw, great pictures!
I've seen kitties get like that with other kitties they know.. Jackson Galaxy did an episode on My Cat From Hell on a set of kitties like that. He said that you have to start like they're strangers and introduce them again. Food is a good in. Snacks and treats given where they have to see each other, if not get within whapping range, makes them associate good things with each other. Scent swapping too, if they're really really bad, maybe not so much if it's just a few whaps once in a while. I hope they become buddies again!

meowmeowmans said...

Good save in the pictures! They're wonderful! :)

Unknown said...

Great pix and glad they were rescued. Have a wonderful Wednesday.
Best wishes Molly

Pip said...

We are so glad that these fotos weren't lost furever! I'm not sure why kitties who get along great suddenly start snipping. TK and Squashies, who spent months together in a very small cage at the rescue, and slept together the first 3 months they were here, suddenly decided they didn't like each other anymore, as well. I always blamed myself, they never had anything to be jealous of before I came along and offered affection...
Strangely enough, the introduction of Pip seems to cleared SOME of that up.
What Andrea says makes a lot of sense, hard to argue with Jackson.
Purrs fur the two.

Alasandra, The Cats and Dogs said...

What great photos, so glad they wre saved.

Happy Birthday QM Rose.

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Thanks for sharing the wonderful photos. They are such sweet looking little fur babies. We love the photo of the one relaxing on the toilet seat. The look is so adorable. Have a great weekend.
World of Animals